lunes, 4 de febrero de 2013

PREGUNTAS CON W.H.

How do you want to improve your english?
                                                   
WH questions ask for information.  They are different than 
Yes/No questions
.

There are 6 different WH question words:
QuestionAnswerExample
WhatThingWhat is that?
WhenTimeWhen is the game?
WhoPersonWho do you live with?
WherePlaceWhere do you live?
WhyReasonWhy are you happy?
HowDirections/FeelingsHow are you?

STRUCTURE

WH questions in simple present use “do” or “be”:

WH Questions with "do"
WH   +   DO/DOES   +   SUBJECT    +   VERB
Examples:        

  • Where do you work?
  • Where does she live?
  • When do you wake up?

WH Questions with "be"
WH   +   BE    +    SUBJECT
Examples:        
  • Where are you from?
  • Who is that man?
  • When is your class?

  • Here are some example questions and answers:

    • Where are you from?
    • I am from Japan.

    • What is your name?
    • My name is Jacob.

    • When do you wake up?
    • I wake up at 7:30 am.

    • Why are you angry?
    • I am angry because I did not pass my exam.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada